1ACV08: A Big Piece of Garbage
- [Smelling.] I think it's moving.
- Odour at magnitude 8... [Crew feeling sick.] magnitude 12... [Crew feeling sicker.] magnitude 31.... [Crew continue to feel sick.] We're breaking up, turn on the anti-smell device. [Spray noise. Fry: "Huh, sporty!"]
- Look at all this filth.
- Fry, this stuff was garbage when it was new, let's blow it up, already.
- Let's see, if that's Hyperdermic Ridge, then the bomb must go right here.
- Get ready to run, we've got 25 minutes... errr, 15 minutes... 5 minutes... 6H minutes?
- That idiot, it wasn't set for 25 minutes, it was set for 52 seconds!
- Hey, watch it! You'll put somebody's eye out.
- Yeah, but this garbage ball's unstoppable now; New New York is done for.
- That rat, do something!
- But, where can we find a substance the exact density and consistency as garbage?
- Should we really be celebrating? I mean, what if the second garbage ball returns to Earth, like the first one did.